It’s always good to know quick and easy makeup tips to make things easier for us. With our busy schedule at work and keeping up with family can be tough. So, we may not have a lot of time to doll-up but don’t let that stop you from looking your best. Try these 6 quick and easy makeup tips and tricks to look gorgeous without putting in a lot of work.
6 Easy Makeup Hacks
1. We cannot seem to escape dark circles that don’t mean we cannot hide them. Concealer does wonders to make them disappear. Find a concealer that is a shade lighter than your skin color.
In order to completely cover up the dark circles, try the triangle motion method, in which you put dots in an inverted triangle shape under the eyes and pat them to spread and cover the dark circles.
You can either use a small flat brush or use your fingers. Personally, I find applying concealer using fingers much easier and faster.
Dark circles may be caused by stress, poor diet and lack of sleep. Plus, weather and hormonal changes may affect your skin color. Depending on the severity of these, it helps a lot to invest in 2 or 3 concealers of varying colors.
2. For a bright look you can use blush, it’s quick and easy. You can go with powder, cream or gel whichever you find easiest to work with. Apply it on the apple of your cheek with upward motion. You can use a brush or sponge.
3. Eyes are the first thing anyone notices, so, it is important to define your eyes. A simple trick to pop-up your sleepy eyes are to use black mascara. This way you won’t look tired even if you are.
When you are using mascara, place either a tissue or a spoon under the eyes to prevent those messy drips. When you are applying mascara start from base to the tip.
4. When you find yourself getting late for an appointment just make your eyes pop-up with gel eyeliner. But, these are the times when things don’t work out in your favor like not having liquid eyeliner. Still don’t be in despair, turn the situation around with kohl pencil eyeliner & a lighter.
Put the pencil eyeliner under the flame for just a second & let it cool down for 10 – 15 seconds. And voila, you have got great smudge eyeliner ready in an instant!
5. This may not be exactly a makeup tip but hey having great skin to start with goes a long way. So, before starting any makeup routine, even the simplest one, moisturize first.
If you don’t have time in the morning, go about moisturizing your skin at night. Before you go to bed, use a cream or mask to moisturize your face, so you wake up with fresh looking skin in the morning.
If you got dry skin, get a moisturizing cream with oil essentials in it. This will help you hydrate the skin much better.
6. And, if you only have seconds to spare, red lipstick does wonders. So, have it in your bag and apply it on the go!
Well, at the time when you have to run out the door, hope these makeup tips & tricks help you look effortlessly beautiful!
Tags: Makeup, Makeup Tips for Women